All of our libraries have public printers available. Print directly from one of the library’s computers, or use mobile printing to submit your documents online and then print at the library! (en español)
Mobile Printing Instructions:
STEP ONE: UPLOAD YOUR FILES
- Access the online Printing Portal
- Enter your library card number and password
- Upload your file(s) to the print queue. You will have 7 days to come into your library to print the files.
STEP TWO: PRINT @ THE LIBRARY
- Find the Print Release Station at your library (look for a standing or table-top Kiosk)
- Enter your library card number and library account password at the Kiosk
- Pay for and print your queued files!
$0.25/page for Black & White
$0.75/page for Color
Pay for printing with small cash bills ($5 or $1), coin change, or credit/debit card.
You can also print from your Android or Apple mobile device using the SmartAlec app—or, bring in your files on a USB flash drive to print directly from the Kiosk.