The following guidelines apply to all Maricopa County Library District Study Rooms. Study rooms are available at:
How to Reserve:
Reserve a study room online, over the phone or through the myLIBRO app.
- A library card in good standing is required to reserve a study room.
- Reservations can be made up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Reserve up to 2 hours per day, per library card. Time is reserved in 60-minute blocks and can be booked consecutively or split throughout the day.
- Users of the study rooms are responsible for leaving the rooms in a neat and orderly condition.
- Users must maintain a quiet, study-like atmosphere, and discussions should take place at conversational volumes.
- For your security, please do not leave unattended items in study rooms.
- Study rooms can accommodate a limited amount of people. Users are expected to follow the room occupancy limits.
- Please respect your reservation times. If the room is unoccupied for more than 15 minutes during the reservation period, the individual or group will forfeit the room reservation to others who are requesting its use.
Your branch may have additional study room policies; ask online, ask at the branch, or call (602)-652-3000.
Looking for a larger meeting space? Some of our locations have meeting room options available through their city or town. Please call your library to learn more.