Reserve a Room
How to Reserve
- Each library has additional study room policies.
- A library card in good standing is required to reserve a study room online or through the MyLibro app.
- Customers without a library card must contact library staff to reserve a study room.
- Reservations can be made up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Reserve up to 2 hours per day, per library card. Blocks of time can be booked consecutively or split throughout the day.
- Users of the study rooms are responsible for leaving the rooms in a neat and orderly condition.
- Users must maintain a quiet, study-like atmosphere, and discussions should take place at conversational volumes.
- For your security, please do not leave unattended items in study rooms.
- Study rooms can accommodate a limited amount of people. Users are expected to follow the room occupancy limits.
- Please respect your reservation times. If the room is unoccupied for more than 15 minutes during the reservation period, the individual or group will forfeit all consecutive room reservations to others who are requesting its use.
Looking for a larger meeting space? Some of our locations have meeting room options available through their city or town. Please call your library to learn more.