COVID Self-Test Kits
MCLD and Maricopa County Department of Public Health are partnering to offer free at-home COVID-19 test kits at all 18 MCLD libraries. The tests are self-administered nasal swab tests to detect an active COVID-19 infection.
About At-Home COVID-19 Tests:
- These are antigen tests that only detect active infection
- The test provides rapid results in 15 minutes
- Each kit includes two self-administered nasal swab tests
At-Home COVID-19 Tests are available through Curbside Pickup only from one of the County’s 18 libraries. When you arrive, please park in a designated parking spot and call the number listed on the sign. Based on demand, customers may be limited to one kit (2 tests) per interaction. You do not need a library card to pick up a kit, but you will need to provide your ZIP code.
If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please do not enter the library. If you are able to, please send an unexposed friend or family member to pick up the kit on your behalf. You do not need a library card to pick up a kit.
ADDITIONAL COVID-19 TESTING OPPORTUNITIES:
- Every home in the U.S. is eligible to order four free at-home COVID-19 tests. Learn more and place your order at covidtests.gov.
- Search your location and find COVID-19 test sites closest to you through Arizona Department of Health Services.
- Find Maricopa County’s community testing events at maricopa.gov.
This program is made available to MCLD through a partnership with Maricopa County Department of Public Health.