Book a Study Room
The following guidelines apply to all Maricopa County Library District Study Rooms.
Your branch may have additional study room policies;
ask online, ask at the branch, or call
- The library’s study rooms may be reserved up to 2 weeks in advance. Some can be
reserved online (see below); some can only be reserved at the branch.
- Please keep noise to a reasonable level.
- Please make sure the room is clean before you leave.
- Customers may reserve study rooms for a limited amount of time.
- Customers who have occupied a room for their daily, allotted time will be asked by
a library staff member to vacate the room at the close of the hour if another
customer needs the room.
- Groups reserving a study room are subject to the same rules as individuals.
Therefore, group members may not reserve a room for consecutive time slots with
different names. If this happens, the group’s reservations are subject to
- Study rooms can accommodate a limited amount of people. Please use the Room
Reservation form to choose a room that is the right size for your group. If you
need space for a larger group, please inquire at the Customer Service desk, or
call 602-652-3000. Groups exceeding room occupancy limits will be asked to vacate
- Please arrive on time for reserved study rooms. If the individual or group does
not check-in within the allowed 15 minute grace period, or if the room is
unoccupied for more than 15 minutes during the reservation period, the individual
or group will forfeit the room reservation to others who are requesting its use.
By reserving a room, you agree to these (and additional, branch-specific) terms and